tirsdag 16. september 2008

Blah

So when did everything get so complicated? I always seem to get back to that one sentence. Lately I've been so stressed out, I've missed school and come in late for work. Mostly cause I haven't been able to get up in the morning. Its all gotten worse and worse. All I really want to do is sit down, have a few drinks with some friends and listen to music. But my friends are all mad at me cause I haven't had the time to meet them or talk to them.. This weekend was gonna be relaxing ect., instead, I see now, that it's gona be another stressed out weekend. Again.
I don't like people going to places they shouldn't be when they do either. It's really annoying. Blah, I'm in a bad mood today.. And a math-test tomorrow doesn't make it better..

"As I watch the setting sun
I wonder if I'm the only one"
Teddy Geiger - These Walls

Ingen kommentarer: