mandag 18. august 2008

B-e-a-utiful day

Okay, if you look through my blog-posts, I seem like a desperate and depressed person, don't I? I'm not really. That's just when I feel like writing.. xD Today I had a really good day actually. I got up at 8 o'clock, went to the gym at 9, school at 11 for halv an hour. Then I went to Nesbru with a friend of mine to meet her boyfriend and I took the train home from Sandvika. Then I met some friends in Asker and went to Tensing. Everyone behaved nicely and a couple of new folks showed up.

Wow, alot of uniteresting information.^^ It's weird how one day it feels like my whole world is collapsing, but another day everything is close to perfect. I love these days. It fuckin' B-E-A-UTIFUL!


"It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"
- Beautiful day - U2

Ingen kommentarer: