tirsdag 26. august 2008

Questions are hard to answer

How do you mess up your education?
Why do parents pressure their kids so fucking much?
Which came first, the hen or the egg?
The last question took me less than 5 minutes to figure out. I don't see how people can call it a question without an answer. It's too simple. Anyone who's had sophmore biology can figure it out. The others are harder.

Today I had PE for the first time since school started. I had alot of fun and my teacher told me that, if I just kept on going and did well on tests, I could pull my grade up. Later, me and my friend went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours. I was so happy and had more energy than in a long time. When I got home, I told my dad about my PE-class. The first thing he said was, nice to see you make an effort. I worked so hard last year, but couldn't get my grade up. His comment brought me right down from my energy-boost. That kind of thing annoys me. Why can't he be supportive instead of critizizing? Blaah.

Otherwise, I've been double-booked for schools. I keep getting mails from teachers at another school. And, of course, I can't find any of the people that can fix it. I really don't feel like going to school either, I'm too tired. I think I might be sick, cause after 5 minutes in a classroom, I fall asleep.. xD

Life's not as bad as I make it. I love it here and now. Of course, I do miss Wassenaar alot. I haven't been there for a year and I really wanna go back. Wish I could finish school there too, but this would be my senior year and that would be quite a challenge.

I miss just hanging out with friends after school, no worries.
Wow, I'd love for that to ever happen again. I also miss being a kid. I miss being able to say anything and just seem cute. :P You didn't know alot about the world, the opportunities seemed neverending and you could own the world. Lets not forget the ultimate advantage. The grown-ups could answer your every question. Now we have to answer them ourselves. Solve our own problems. Think and experience, live our lives.



"It takes no time to fall in love,
but it takes you years to know what love is.."
- Life is wonderful - Jason Mraz

Ingen kommentarer: