lørdag 26. juli 2008

Crete isn't too bad^^

Right now I'm sitting at a sucky "computer-station" at the hotel, just got out of my ruined sofa-bed in the apparments livingroom. But hey, I'm in Crete<3
We left from home at 3 am, so the night before I decided not to go to sleep. I talked to people on messenger the whole time, alot with one of my best friends. That one conversation made me happier than I've been for a while with all the stress around getting in to school and stuff. It just kind of all went away.. You're an angel, I love yah<3
Anyways, my family and I are here for a week. Before we got to the hotel, my parents told me we were staying at a golf resort up in the mountains. Luckily there's a pool, so all I do is lay on a sunbed with a Corona and listen to music. The evenings kind of suck though. It's me, my parents and my grandparents. Of course, my father and grandfather can't agree on anything and my mom and grandmother talk about the most uninteresting things. Mostly I pretend to listen and look up at the stars. It's amazing how many of them you can see when there's hardly any light around you..
And of course, the sunrises and sunsets are AMAZING! I think I'll have to move down here and get a Vespa, (that's my only wish, I reeaally want one! xD), and live to see the sunsets and stars while going clubbing on the weekends. Yeah, I'm such a dramatic dreamer.

Ingen kommentarer: