søndag 13. juli 2008

When did it all get so complicated? Time just seems to disappear, I don't have time to do anything, not even think. I need to clear my head to see where I'm heading, but I can't find the time.
Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and undo what I did, but it went by so fast, and in the end, there's no time to fix it. I miss being a kid, with no problems or worries, that could just live life to the fullest. I think too much about everything and, sometimes, my brain just short-circuits and I end up doing some stupid things. It can make stuff I already messed up better, or it can ruin everthing. Well, we all have to live with our mistakes..


"It gets so complicated in my mind
And I don’t know why
It gets so complicated all the time
No matter how hard I try.."
- Complicated, Forty Deuce

Ingen kommentarer: