tirsdag 22. juli 2008

Little, black, stupid cloud..

I don't feel like I have time for anything anymore. I feel I have to chose between friends and an education. I've dug a hole so deep I can't get out. And I miss the time when all I had to do was take a step out of a pit. I miss the joy I used to feel just dancing in front of a crowd or hanging out with my friends. There's like an anoying, big black cloud hanging over my head at the moment and whatever I do, it doesn't go away, lately it's just been growing.

So I don't know if I'm gonna get into a school. I don't know if we're going to Crete tomorrow or not. And I don't know if I'm gonna have my friends for the rest of my life. But I sure hope so. It looks like I'm stuck in a rut of bad luck. I just need something positive to happen so I can keep my hopes up. Something to break the chain of bad luck and turn it into a good one, make the dark cloud above my head a little smaller. Hopefully, one day, it'll be completly gone.


Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know
- Home, Michael Bublé

Ingen kommentarer: