torsdag 10. juli 2008

Welcome to my life

Hey y'all..
So my name's Kamilla, I live in Norway. And no, it's not the capitol of Sweden, it's the country next to it^^
I love music, and talking about everything and nothing at all. I'm 17, I go to school and I guess I'm just one of those normal people.. Yey..
So what do we have to do in this world to stand out or just become visible? And why are some people so freakin good at it and others suck? I'd like to know that secret.. Okay, right now I'm making myself look like a total loner without friends. Well, I have loving parents that aren't divorced, I have a great big sister who is also my best friend and biggest enemy, of course, and I have lots of caring friends.
Well, sometimes I feel like I have everything I need. But there are other times where I feel like the loneliest person on earth. Like I'm missing something. Does that make any sense?
Wow, didn't this get a little too depressing? xD Well, there's my thoughts on things^^



"Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
and no one understands you.."

- Welcome to my life - Simple Plan

Ingen kommentarer: