fredag 11. juli 2008

Trainride

So, I'm sitting on the train.. Been on it for 2 hours, 5 more to go. Listening to my best companion, music, and looking out the window. I see trees, deep valleys, high mountain peaks, the ones furthest away covered in snow. Rivers slithering their way among the rocks. All of a sudden, there's a bald spot in this semi-perfect landscape. At the same time, I start noticing all the garbage littering the my view and all the roads and electrical lines. The beautiful sun isn't shining as brightly as it was, but hiding behind the big, ugly, grey clouds. It's like they're invading its space. Two random building-cranes..What are they doing there? What are we doing to our world? Then, total darkness. It feels cold and sad. It's another tunnel. Soon the mountains reappear. But will our world turn as cold and sad as the tunnels if we don't do anything soon?

I'm higher up in the mountains now. The snow's right next to me. I wish I could touch it. I see no garbage, roads or electrical lines. It's only me, my music and the beautiful sight of the mountains touching the plains, the plains covered in flowers stretching for the sky and the shy sun behind the clouds.

Ingen kommentarer: