tirsdag 15. juli 2008

Wish I could express myself through music..

What do you do when you can't explain your feeling to people? What would you do if you needed to explain something, but just couldn't find the words? This is what I feel like every singel day. I have so much to say, but I can't get it out, at least not in a way that makes sense to anyone else but me.
So what do you do when all of your thoughts are piling up and you can't get them out? I write mine down as poems, song lyrics or blogs. Music is, of course one of the things that affects me the most and reflects my mood. I wish I could express myself the way singers can through their songs. It's weird how you can read someone's personality just by listening to a song. That's one of the things I love about music.
Here's some phrases from different songs that make me feel better when I'm having bad days:

"I am walkin' on the edge, that's where I want to be.
And I need to know you'll catch me if I fall."
Walking on the Edge – Jon

"It's a supernatural delight
Everybody was dancing in the moonlight"
Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader

"When I fall in love I take my time
There's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind"
The Remedy - Jason Mraz

"I never meant to cause you trouble,
And I never meant to do you wrong,
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble,
O no, I never meant to do you harm."
Trouble - Coldplay

"Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right"
Here comes the sun - The Beatles

"Dont worry
about a thing.
Cause every little thing
is gonna be allright."
Three little birds - Bob Marley

Ingen kommentarer: