tirsdag 15. juli 2008

Sucky school system and missing friends

I got a text from the school district yesterday. The admission office had finalised who gets in to which schools. Pheeu. Finally. I could just log on and accept my spot..
So I logged on, and guess what. I'm on the waitinglist. I didn't get in! What the fuck do I do!? I hate the sucky school system in Norway. Of course, Mom freaked out and she's making me apply to all these privat schools.. Can someone kill me?

As if that wasn't enough, some of my best friends left yesterday too.. I'm not gonna see them till August and I miss them already! I hate not having my friends close. It makes me feel more alone than ever. I wake up in the morning and there's no one to call and ask «What's up?»..
Well, I guess I'll be waiting patiently till late July, cause that's when my friends get back and I find out if I get into a school or not..


"I've been waiting a long time
For this moment to come
I'm destined for anything at all.."
Waiting – Green Day

Ingen kommentarer: